Thursday 18 August 2011

An introduction

Hi. This is my first blog, so go easy on me! I am a French/Spanish/Primary School Teacher, but my passion is travelling and I would love to be a travel writer/blogger. I have been lucky enough to live abroad, as well as travel a great deal. I haven't a permanent job at the moment, but this will enable me to concentrate on my travelling for the moment and my travel blogging. I will concentrate on certain places for a week where I have visited/lived, then move onto another area the next week etc. Please feel free to subscribe/comment, tell me what you like/don't like etc.
 I am, currently living in Pembrokeshire, so I think this would be a very good place to start. Look out for the next instalment of my blog featuring Pembrokeshire. 

No comments:

Post a Comment